Kendall’s got it right when it comes to this on point travel look: An oversized flowing coat, slim baseline, big tote (to fit everything), pointy toe slip-ons, and a pair of sleek sunglasses. But most importantly, the combination of grey and black and white is what makes this outfit so powerful.
Below is our interpretation of this dreamy fall/winter runaround look using our picks from Spring, a new way to shop. The app features an Instagram-like feed of products from the brands you already love, plus up-and-coming designers you need to know.
Our favorite part? Swipe right to quickly check out and get the order delivered to you with free shipping!
- Assembly Grey Long Coat
- Tess Gibertson Cashmere Turtleneck w/ Seaming
- Theory Treeca CL Pants in Batstone
- Aska Collection Blake Pointy Toe Slip-on
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag
- Anine Bing “Los Angeles” Sunglasses in Black