Image via Pinterest
Avant-Garde style types couldn’t be more different than our Boho and Whimsical ladies. Asymmetrical hems, leather pieces, and sculptural jewelry are a must in their wardrobes, and they usually steer away from prints in favor of black, white, and the unexpected pop of color.
Ahead we’ve curated the ultimate Avant-Garde 10 piece capsule collection. Keep reading for some tips and tricks on how to pull off this edgy style type’s look and shop the post to find add some of these pieces to your own lineup.
- Bottega Veneta Wool + Leather Trench Coat
- Aleksandre Asymmetric Cady Top
- Uncommon Matters Sterling Silver Earrings
- Bottega Veneta Curve Sandals
- Khaore Croc Embossed Bag
- A.W.A.K.E. Mode Asymmetric Top
- A.W.A.K.E. Mode Faux Leather Quilted Skirt
- Bottega Veneta Two-Tone Woven Ring
- Loewe Square Frame Metal Sunglasses
- Monse Asymmetric Jersey Dress
Tips + Tricks
- There will always be lots of leather in an Avant-Garde wardrobe. The key is to not overdo it. When wearing leather pants, opt for suede boots, and break up full-on leather looks by adding pieces made of wool or silk.
- Sculptural jewelry is the perfect way to spice up an all-black outfit, which our Avant-Garde ladies love. Add a chunky cuff or large pair of earrings for instant glamour.
- When in doubt, go monochromatic. black on black, all over white, or even an unpredictable all-over pop of color like tangerine is a stylish look fit for any Avant-Garde queen.