Image via Vogue
While Classic and Chic ladies love monochromatic looks and neutral tones, our Boho and Whimsical gals are all about rich colors and fabulous prints. Keep reading for two 10 piece capsule collections perfect for those who identify as Bohemian or Whimsical, and if you’re still unsure about what your style type is, take our quiz below!
Visual Therapy Style Type Quiz
- Zimmerman Floral Print Dress
- Alighieri Gold Tone + Pearl Earrings
- Cecilie Bahnsen Peplum White Blouse
- Charlotte Chesnais Gold Ring
- Jacquemus Layered Hooded Jacket
- Elleme Raffia + Leather Tote
- Unravel Project Striped Wide Leg Trousers
- Bottega Veneta Square Tinted Sunglasses
- Jacquemus White Leather Sandals
- Valentino Pleated White Shorts
Tips + Tricks
- Feminine details are everything to the Whimsical dresser. Instead of a simple white top, look for one with a ruffled hem, or maybe even one made with a textured, eyelet fabric.
- Since prints play a major role in the Whimiscal wardrobe, simple accessories are a must—think a pair of versatile clear frame sunglasses or a handbag in a neutral color.
- Try mixing prints! The trick is to only do two at a time—we love the quintessentially whimsical look of a plaid blazer paired with a floral dress.
- Altuzzara Northwest Floral Dress
- Valere Gold Tone Stone Drop Earrings
- Alexis White Cotton Crop Top
- Roxanne Assoulin Gold + Zinc Bracelets
- Johanna Ortiz Silk Knotted Halterneck Top
- Castaner Ivory Espadrilles
- Cult Gaia Raffia Bag
- Alexis Cotton Maxi Skirt
- Zimmerman Printed Silk Trousers
- Loewe Aviator Sunglasses
Tips + Tricks
- Earth tones like browns and greens generally make up the majority of the Bohemian wardrobe, but don’t be afraid to add in pops color with rich jewel tones such as burgundy, amber, and deep pink.
- Mix in some vintage pieces into your wardrobe. Bohemian inspired clothing and accessories from the 60s and 70s can look just as modern when styled with contemporary pieces.
- When wearing prints—which as a Boho babe, you’ll do often—keep your accessories classic. We love a great pair of aviator sunglasses for any style type.
- Think organic. Bohemian style types gravitate towards nature made fabrics and materials like raffia, cotton, silk, and wool. What’s more, they’ll never say no to a great suede or shearling piece!