Valentine’s day is just around the corner – so it’s time to show your honey how he can spoil you. In addition to the traditional red and lace in our Valentine’s Day gift guide, hot fluorescent pink from Dior or neutrals from Céline and Zara also make great gifts that are just as appropriate (and chic). Our stylists have done all the leg work, all you have to do is make your pick and email him the visuals.
- Dior Shocking Fuorescent Pink Pointed Pump, dior.com. Super modern and ladylike, this pump makes the most memorable Valentine’s Day gift.
- LRVT The ‘V’ Clutch in Alligator $3475, visual-therapy.com/shopvt. The fine snake chain shoulder strap option makes it easy to go hands free.
- Hermès Black Matte Alligator Palladium Plated Collier de Chien Cuff Bracelet $2500, yoogicloset.com. You can never have too much Hermès.
- Zara Cracked Leather Handbag $79, zara.com. A gift on a budget that any stylish lady will appreciate.
- Saint Laurent Asymmetric Button Ascot-Neck Blouse $337, bergdorfgoodman.com. Romantic and chic, this blouse is perfect for a date night.
- Cartier Juste Un Clou Rodium Plated White Gold Cuff $7250, cartier.com. A true fashion treat with a history.
- Céline Edge Handbag in Pony Calfskin Cream, celine.com. This beautiful bag will become a staple in the wardrobe of a classic style type.
- Dyptique Eaux De Parfum, dyptiqueparis.com. Choose floral, spicy or woody – whatever suits your taste.
- Zara Shimmer Scarf $29, zara.com. Finish the look with a little sparkle.
- Céline Classic Handbag in Lizard Natural, celine.com. This multi-tasking bag will literally go with any color in your wardrobe.
- Saint Laurent Gold Plated Ring $345, netaporter.com. An edgy ring for the girl who likes to make a statement with jewelry.
- Christies Soft Lace Triangle Bra $137, farfetch.com. Dainty and delicate with an edgy twist.
- Modern Vintage Louis Vuitton $500, Logo Mini Bag, visual-therapy.com/shopvt. This chic bag will make a Louis Vuitton collector very happy.
- Bliss Spa Gift Certificate, blissworld.com. A treat you can’t go wrong with.