This season is ALL about a pop of color, as seen on the streets during fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris. Looking at street style is a great way to get inspired for fresh ideas and unexpected outfit combinations. We always review looks that demonstrate our philosophy of five style types: everyone is either one or a combination of Classic, Chic, Whimsical, Bohemian or Avant-Garde style types.
A Classic/Chic look – as shown above – has a tailored, elegant silhouette, and a timeless ladylike flair. Get the look with our picks from Net-a-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Zara and more.
- Fendi Crepe Tapered Pants, netaporter.com
- Zara Halter Neck Knit Top, zara.com
- Marni Metallic Leather Shoulder Bag, netaporter.com
- Christian Louboutin Completa Asymmetric Pump, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Bottega Veneta Intreccio Silver Necklace, bottegaveneta.com
- Burberry Compact Wool Coat, burberry.com