This season is ALL about a pop of color, as seen on the streets during fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris. Looking at street style is a great way to get inspired for fresh ideas and unexpected outfit combinations. We always review looks that demonstrate our philosophy of five style types: everyone is either one or a combination of Classic, Chic, Whimsical, Bohemian or Avant-Garde style types.
Chic Style Type – as shown above – is characterized by powerful, clean and sharp lines that seem to come together in an effortless way. Keep the baseline neutral with shades of beige and grey, and make a statement with a bold coat and clutch. Get the look with our picks from Margiela, J. Brand, Jason Wu and more.
- J. Brand 620 Photo Ready Mid Rise Skinny Jeans, netaporter.com
- Theyskens’ Theory Kuno Sweater, shopbop.com
- Jason Wu Box Clutch, farfetch.com
- Giuseppe Zanotti Snake Stamped Point-Toe Pump, barneys.com
- Maison Martin Margiela Oversized Gabardine Baseball Style Jacket, netaporter.com