While some parts of the country are still struggling to control the virus, we’re happy to report COVID 19 cases have been steadily dropping in New York—and with that—so are certain restrictions. New guidelines state that socializing outdoors presents a much lower risk of contracting COVID 19, which means we’ve been spending a lot more time outside!
Between our weekly walks with friends, socially distanced picnics, dining all fresco, and all the rest of our outdoor activities, we’re in need of a few looks in addition to our usual loungewear and athleisure, and we’re betting you are too.
We thought we’d make it easy by styling a versatile capsule of classic pieces you could wear now and for years to come. Corona Virus won’t last forever, but the looks you’ll be able to create with the pieces below actually might.
1. Cedric Charlier Cotton Dress
2. Isabel Marant Snakeskin Sandals
3. Dolce & Gabbana Denim Jacket
4. Loewe Leather + Canvas Bucket Bag
5. Alexis Striped Knit Top
6. Three Graces Wide Leg Trousers
7. Phillip Lim Cotton Jumpsuit
8. Bottega Veneta Woven Sandals
9. Charlotte Chesnais Hoop Earrings
10. Altuzarra Suede Espadrille Tote