The first phase of any creative process (and the first step in our VT Process) is to GET INSPIRED. Interior designers, fashion designers and anyone who works in a creative field create inspiration boards to forge a path for a project.
When it comes to your personal style, you are the project. That’s why at the beginning of each season we encourage our clients to go through magazines and blogs to tear out or print the things they are “feeling” for the season. I thought I would take a moment to share part of my Men’s inspiration for this Fall.
- Bottega Veneta Suits: I was inspired by the dark color and the layering of the vest under the jacket.
- Boots: I think Fall is all about a nice rugged boot. Suede texture and the cap toe gives it a finished look.
- Beard: I love the look of a clean beard for Fall and have taken to avoiding the razor for a week or so at a time.
- Coats: It’s all about a great coat with interesting detail. It’s a little late in the season, but if you hurry there are still some amazing pieces to find.
- Texture: What looks more luxurious and masculine than a flannel suit with a cashmere tie?
- Hat: I am loving hats, both for men and women!