Working from home has become the new normal, and with each day seemingly blending into the next, it’s easy to get stuck in a comfy outfit rut. We’ve always been strong proponents of comfortable fashion and even loungewear can be chic if styled intentionally.
Luckily for us, there’s a ton of stylish loungewear to choose from and the capsule we curated below includes a few of our favorite pieces. The best part? They’re cozy enough to become your official work (or lounge!) from home uniform, yet polished enough for weekly grocery runs.
- Jill Sander Ivory Maxi Cardigan
- Byredo Burning Rose Candle
- Newbark Two Tone Mules
- Joseph Silk Slip Dress
- Les Tien Cotton Hoodie
- Les Tien Tie Dye Sweatpants
- Cashmere in Love Roll Neck Sweater
- Cashmere in Love Knit Pants