At Visual Therapy, we’re all about Mind, Body, and Soul. As we work with clients to line up their optimal wardrobes and help them to be the best version of themselves, we’re huge believers that it’s not the dress, but what’s in the dress that matters. And even though clothes can help you feel like a movie star, there’s something that needs to be taken care of first on a deeper level. Welcome to “Wellness Wednesday”: our weekly feature to bring you tips for a healthy, whole and fulfilled life.
As any fashion insider will tell you, fashion week season is one of the most stressful times of the year. Yes, it’s fun and exciting, but we have to admit, running from fashion shows to meetings with designers to showroom presentations, and at the same time making sure we blog, Instagram and pin everything, can be exhausting (speaking of – make sure you follow us @visualtherapyny as we just landed in Paris and are about to start sharing our fashion adventures!) We turned to top fashion Instagrammers to see how they’re staying well during the fashion season.
1. Instead of leisurely spending all spare time at Parisian cafes, model and cookie baker Karlie Kloss has been challenging herself to run more often. Perfect pre-runway boost!
2. Photographer and fashion blogger Margaret Zhang starts her day with (an incredibly looking!) healthy breakfast.
3. Supermodel Hilary Rhoda jumps rope to get her heart rate up.
4. Barneys partnered with some of our favorite wellness brands to host a #BeWell event in locations across the country.
5. Blogger Christina Caradona is staying hydrated with Sakara Life water with rose oil.
6. Fashion and creative consultant Camille Charrière grabs a healthy lunch in between posing for street style photographers.
7. Model Valentina Zelyaeva is making smoothies. Read more about her diet in our exclusive interview.
8. The Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine finds a quiet moment to meditate (and swears that it’s working.) Find out how you can add meditation into your life (and feel its life-changing benefits!) in our interview with meditation teacher David Harshada Wagner.
9. Fashion blogger Aimee Song knows that you can’t go wrong by starting your day with a nourishing acai bowl. Get inspired to upgrade your smoothie bowl game with the most mouth-watering acai bowl recipes here.
10. Fashion model Maryna Linchuk doesn’t travel without her superfoods. We spot organic matcha, goji berries and cacao powder.
How do you stay healthy and balanced during the busy fashion week season? We would love to hear in comments below!