Do you ever wake up in the morning, look at your closet, and think, I have nothing to wear? In a perfect world, we would wake each day and effortlessly put together our look, or at least most days. To achieve wardrobe clarity, there’s a simple process that you can follow:
- Donating what you’re not wearing (say goodbye to pieces you’ve not worn for over a year, unless there’s a sentimental value attached)
- Organizing your clothes by season/style/color
- Keeping your clothes and shoes repaired and clean
- Figuring out what works with what
- Instead of just buying things, approach your clothes from the perspective of “looks,” or outfits that work together.
RELATED: 5 Steps Of A Wardrobe Edit