When a powerful woman has a distinct style to match her strong personality, the result is clarity that helps her achieve even more. Wardrobe clarity is what happens when your inner (identity) and outer (image) are aligned, and it allows you to give the world a clear and consistent message. Instead of focusing on the fit of your dress, you can focus on your gifts, your work, and your family.
How can you experience wardrobe clarity? Start with an edit, get rid of the old (donate!), and make way for the new. Then, go shopping – see how Visual Therapy stylists shop with clients to get inspired.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Visual Therapy process, make a consultation appointment by email, or start by checking out our book “Nothing To Wear”.
Lynn Forester De Rothschild is an amazing example of a woman who has her gift, message, cause AND style down. Successful American entrepreneur, she made a career—and a life—out of getting people to think differently. Read the original story on Lynn Forester De Rothschild on HarpersBazaar.com, and get her looks with out stylist’s picks.
MORE: “Work It! Visual Therapy’s Guide to Your Ultimate Career Wardrobe”.
- Loro Piana Sailor Double-Breasted Baby Cashmere Coat and Riding Pants, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Burberry Prorsum Double-Faced Cashmere Caban Coat, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Max Mara Lerici Striped Dress, halsbrook.com
- Lanvin Lace Pencil Skirt, netaporter.com
- Theory Cashmere Sweater, netaporter.com
- Jimmy Choo Abel Nude Pump, bergdorfgoodman.com
- J.W. Anderson Maxi Skirt, netaporter.com
- Jimmy Choo Abel Suede Pumps, netaporter.com
MORE POWER STYLE: Marisa Mayer