We asked our lead stylist Lisa Marie McComb to share her must-pack items for Paris Fashion Week. When she’s not posing for Bill Cunningham at the Givenchy show in New York, you can find this fashion veteran in fashion week street style chronicles every season.
- VT Lead Stylist Lisa Marie McComb Shares Top 5 Fashion Week Style Rules
- Mid Length Pencil Skirt: An elegant classic that serves as a baseline for the look.
- Turtleneck: A staple for f/w 2015 season.
- Flared Jeans: I’m loving the Frame denim flares.
- Wide Leg Pants: A must-have this fall with their long, flattering shape.
- Bohemian Dress: Mine is a vintage find from Montreal. Chloe has beautiful ones this season!
- Whimsical Pattern: A modernist printed dress from Valentino adds some playfulness to my look. Carven has a fun option, too.
- Dries Van Noten Embellished Jacket: My Dries Van Noten is perfect to wow at shows or a dinner.
- Celine Biker Jacket: For a rocked out edge!
- Protagonist Strapless dress: Can be worn on its own or with a blouse under it to switch it up.
- Lanvin Tan Trench: Because it will rain in Paris!
- Saint Laurent Cashmere Coat: This chic 3/4 double faced coat is great with jeans or wide leg pants. It’s the perfect piece for early fall weather.
- Givenchy Black Cape: For that edgy finishing touch.
Clockwise from top left:
Acne Studios Boots: “I’m bringing this menswear inspired chunky lace up boot for walking the cobblestone streets of Paris. It pairs perfectly with wide leg pants and longer length skirts and dresses.”
Manolo Blahnik Black Suede Over The Knee Boots: “Great look with dresses.”
Isabel Marant Sandal: “This sexy sandal looks great with skinny pants but not recommended for long term walking.”
Adidas Ultra Boost Sneaker: “My #1 best purchase! Slip on and off for travel… saving my feet for when I have to wear the pretty shoes! I also have them in white.
Dries Van Noten Mixed Metallic Platform: “Great for a ’70s twist…love the mixed metals.”
Saint Laurent Sac Du Jour, Dark Grey: “I love mixing my slightly menswear inspired looks with a lady bag. Grey is a great neutral for the fall palette. This will be my daytime bag. ”
Chanel Crossbody and Valentino Studded Clutch: “Classic bags with an edgy metallic twist.”
Sturdy Travel Tote (not shown): “A simple, functional tote convenient for traveling.”
See how Lisa Marie wore her looks in the Paris Fashion Week Diary.
1. Sheryl Lowe Lariat Necklace
2. Bella Colletta Statement Necklace
3. Hermés Collier de Chien Cuff
4. Bochic Ring
5. Munuu Turtle Ring
6. Dries Van Noten Mixed Material Sandals
7. Balenciaga Leather Biker Jacket
9. Chanel Boy Bag
10. Acne Studios Lace Up Pointed Boots
13. Echovie Body Oil
14. Adidas by Stella McCartney Sneakers