When it comes to street style, there are only a very few who leave the Visual Therapy team constantly inspired. Our go-to girl is Christine Centenera, senior fashion editor of Vogue Australia, who rocks a feminine, modernist, and über-chic ladylike look. One of her staples – a blazer with sharp shoulders – gets an update with this blazer dress paired with lady pumps and an elegant python waist belt. Get the spring/summer version of Centenera’s look with our picks.
- Janis Savitt 8K White Gold and Diamond Small Triangle Necklace, janissavitt.net
- Jimmy Choo Briony Python Waist Belt $895, jimmychoo.com
- Manolo Blahnik BB Leather 115mm Pump, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Antonio Berardi Double-Breasted Duchess Satin Coat, matchesfashion.com
- Thierry Lasry Square Frame Acetate Sunglasses, netaporter.com
- LRVT The ‘V’ Clutch in Alligator, visual-therapy.com/shopvt
If you want to go for the full look with long sleeves and a leather choker, check out these Maison Martin Magiela Tuxedo Crepe dress and Raquel Allegra Leather Collar.