It can be frustrating to dress for work towards the end of winter when you know it’s almost spring but it’s still freezing outside (ugh!). The best solution is to wear pieces you can effortlessly take into spring. Go for winter whites to keep the look fresh, but wear warm fabrics like cashmere to make sure you stay cozy, like in this Isabel Marant, Sonia Rykiel and Joseph look with Gianvito Rossi mules.
Want more inspiration? Check out our Work It! Pinterest board.
1. Isabel Marant Satchell Boucle Jacket
2. Sonia Rykiel Striped Wool-Cashmere Blend Sweater
3. Joseph Tessa Straight Legged Pants
4. David Webb Nail Link Gold Bracelet
5. Gianvito Rossi Leather Mules
6. Saint Laurent Lulu Shoulder Bag