The worst part of winter is probably the bitter cold that seems determined to freeze your fingers off, but the second worst part of it is the bulky outfits we put on to avoid that from happening. But you’re in luck. With this look, we hereby free you from stiff arms and puffy torsos, as long as you adhere to these rules: avoid anything with loose or chunky sleeves. Instead, go for thin, cashmere or wool layers cinched with a belt and a tailored coat over all of it. See? Winter’s not so bad after all.
1. Joseph Anais Shearling Coat
2. Equipment Cashmere Turtleneck
3. Helmut Lang Sonar Wool Belted Cardigan
4. Givenchy Skinny Leather Pants
5. Sigerson Morrison Gisa Ankle Boots
6. Givenchy Medium Obsedia Bag