Now that you’ve mastered the culotte trend for work, we thought we’d introduce the ’70s vibe that has also been dominating the runways this season. Marked by its bohemian aesthetic with lots of tan and slouchy silhouettes, the trend also pays homage to the time of Jackie O. But if that’s a little too much for your workplace, don’t worry. This look–a chic Balenciaga jacket and pretty Gucci sandals–will give you boho with a modern, elegant twist.
1. Balenciaga Basketweave Crepe Jacket
2. Grace MMXIII Aggie Silk Shirt
3. By Malene Birger Lollila Wool Skirt
4. Gucci Snakeskin Ankle-wrap Sandals
5. Loewe Circle Tote
6. Ippolita Rock Candy Necklace
READ NEXT: Insider Exclusive: Gucci Spring 2015 Preview