My motto for this summer is refresh-renew-relaunch, and my adventures in Paris and London made me realize the importance of staying inspired and keeping your mind open to new things. Doing what you love leaves you full of ideas and energy to do more. Here are a few tips to have more joy in your life!
- Put energy into getting inspired. It is the best investment you can make.
- Pursue things that excite you and don’t get stuck in a rut. Change the music on your iPod, change up your haircut, travel to a new place, try a new diet.
- Stay away from negative conversation. Being slanderous takes away your inner peace.
- Forget the phrase, “I will be happy when/if…”, and find joy in something right now!
- Go after your dreams! Instead of being an onlooker, be a participant in your life.
- Take it in and be grateful. Enjoy the journey.
What do you feel passionately about? -Jesse