At Visual Therapy, we’re all about Mind, Body, and Soul. As we work with clients to line up their optimal wardrobes and help them to be the best version of themselves, we’re huge believers that it’s not the dress, but what’s in the dress that matters. And even though clothes can help you feel like a movie star, there’s something that needs to be taken care of first on a deeper level. Welcome to “Wellness Wednesday”: our weekly feature to bring you tips for a healthy, whole and fulfilled life.
Everyone talks fitness before the bikini season, but the truth is, if you’re really into feeling like the best version of yourself all year long, you should work for it, summer or winter. Here are our favorite 10 Instagram accounts to keep you on your journey to fitness, wellness and inner peace. Follow along!
2. @tarastiles – a YouTube yoga sensation, author and founder of Strala Yoga, Tara travels the world sharing her movement-based approach to yoga that creates ease and freedom.
3. @kayla_itsines – this super fit Adelaide, Australia-based personal trainer has created a huge business empire with her “Bikini Body Guide” workout program. She posts exercises, before and after photos of her clients, and general motivation reminders daily.
4. @yoga_girl – Rachel Brathen this Aruba-based Instagram sensation shares her yogic journey with almost 1 million followers, posting photos of beach handstands and reports from her retreats around the world.
5. @gypsetgoddess – yoga nomad and a host of Yoga Bliss on The Indonesia Channel, “Gypess Goddess” Caitlin Turner will leave anyone inspired to get downward (and upside down).
6. @heidikristoffer – founder of CrossFlowX, an intense and fun workout that combines martial arts, yoga and kundalini kriyas, as well as queen of handstands and parfaits, Heidi is a must-follow NYC-based fitness star.
7. @jenselter – NYC native and fitness model with a whopping 4.3 million followers will leave you inspired to run to the gym.
8. @iza_goulart – Brazilian model and a former Victoria’s Secret Angel, Izabella shows that you can always find time for a workout, even within the most busy jetset-model lifestyle.
9. @bagsandbunnies – mother and lifestyle blogger, Dasha is a self-proclaimed “fitness junkie” who seamlessly combines high fashion, clean eating and fitness inspiration in her posts.
10. @mandymartini – Swedish yoga instructor based in LA, Mandy not only shares stunning yoga pose photos in dreamy locations, but also daily reminders about strength, faith and positive thinking.