Image via Pinterest
We’ve been anxiously awaiting the day until we can safely gather with friends and family again—but although when that day will be is still unclear—one thing we know for sure is that we’re ready to ditch the daily loungewear for something a little more dressed up.
Enter—the easy, breezy maxi dress. The past couple of seasons have been all about the midi dress, and while we still love our mid length dresses and skirts, it’s time to switch it up. Although maxi length dresses have taken a back seat to midi length recently, we’re betting they’re about to make a comeback. The reason is simple—ankle length dresses look just as chic dressed up as they do dressed down and they transition easily from summer to autumn!
There are endless ways to style a maxi dress but below we’ve rounded up 7 of our favorite iterations. Keep scrolling for some major fashion inspiration and shop the post to copy this boho look yourself!
1. Off-the-shoulder Dress + Teal Bag + Choker Necklace
2. Slip Style Maxi Dress + Denim Jacket + Sneakers
3. White Tee + Floral Slip Dress + Zebra Print Sandals
4. Black Cotton Maxi Dress + Corset Belt +Brogues
5. Printed 3/4 Sleeve Maxi Dress + Sculptural Handbag + Satin Mules
6. Cut-out Printed Dress + Mini Bag + Neutral Booties
7. Polka Dot Dress + High Heel Sandals + White Sunnies
All Images Sourced From Pinterest