Image via Pinterest
The past couple of seasons have been all about the midi dress, and while we still love our mid length dresses and skirts, we’re ready to switch it up for a bit in preparation for fall. Enter—the maxi dress—though it’s recently taken a back seat to the midi, we’re betting it’s about to make its comeback. The reason is simple—ankle length dresses look just as chic dressed up as they do dressed down and they transition easily from summer to autumn!
There are endless ways to style a maxi dress but below we’ve rounded up 7 of our favorite iterations. Keep scrolling for some major fashion inspiration and shop the post to copy this boho look yourself!
1. Off-the-shoulder Dress + Teal Bag + Choker Necklace
2. Printed Shirt Dress + Snakeskin Belt + Brown Mules
3. White Tee + Floral Slip Dress + Zebra Print Sandals
4. Floral Printed Wrap Dress + Flat Black Sandals + Cat Eye Sunnies
5. Black Oversized blazer + Leopard Dress + Converse High Tops
6. Cut-out Printed Dress + Mini Bag + Neutral Booties
7. Polka Dot Dress + High Heel Sandals + White Sunnies
All Images Sourced From Pinterest