When a powerful woman has a distinct style to match her strong personality, the result is clarity that helps her achieve even more. Wardrobe clarity is what happens when your inner (identity) and outer (image) are aligned, and it allows you to give the world a clear and consistent message. Instead of focusing on the fit of your dress, you can focus on your gifts, your work, and your family.
How can you experience wardrobe clarity? Start with an edit, get rid of the old (donate!), and make way for the new. Then, go shopping – see how Visual Therapy stylists shop with clients to get inspired.
Lynn Forester De Rothschild is an amazing example of a woman who has her gift, message, cause AND style down. Successful American entrepreneur, she made a career—and a life—out of getting people to think differently. Read the original story on Lynn Forester De Rothschild on HarpersBazaar.com, and get her looks with out stylist’s picks.
- Loro Piana Sailor Double-Breasted Baby Cashmere Coat and Riding Pants, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Burberry Prorsum Double-Faced Cashmere Caban Coat, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Max Mara Lerici Striped Dress, halsbrook.com
- Lanvin Lace Pencil Skirt, netaporter.com
- Theory Cashmere Sweater, netaporter.com
- Jimmy Choo Abel Nude Pump, bergdorfgoodman.com
- J.W. Anderson Maxi Skirt, netaporter.com
- Jimmy Choo Abel Suede Pumps, netaporter.com
MORE POWER STYLE: Marisa Mayer