For summer, there’s nothing more fresh than a head to toe neutral look. Sometimes it’s just nice to clean your palette of all the graphic prints and bold colors. What’s great about neutral pieces, is that they’re always a staple, and you always get more mileage out of them. Here’s how to style your perfect neutrals this summer.
Start with a neutral skinny pant with a boxy top, add a snake flat, a chic crossbody, and a light summer trench, if rain is in the forecast.
- J. Brand Inez Pants
- Nina Ricci Folded Case Leather And Suede Shoulder Bag
- Protagonist Ivory Tank
- Isabel Marant Python Flats
- Moda Operandi Tome Trench
A white cotton dress is a no-brainer. Dress it up with nude heels, a modernist clutch, and statement jewelry.
- Jennifer Fisher Rose Gold Cuff
- Paul Andrews Suede Ankle Strap Stilettos
- Carven Faille Dress
- Kimberly McDonald Blackened White Gold Earrings
- J.W. Anderson Moon Leather Clutch