This trip to Paris has been a dream realized, with exciting meetings with designers to discuss bespoke pieces for our clients, trips backstage, and endless inspiration. In magical Paris, fashion is an art form that never fails to touch our hearts. Now that we’re back stateside, we’re excited to translate fairy tale into reality to line up the most powerful wardrobes for our clients!
I always tell my clients that style is a way to celebrate yourself. Use fashion to outwardly express the most authentic, star version of you. It will help you have the confidence to go after your dreams and do what you love. After that, everything else falls into place. Intend to shine!
To make sure you don’t miss a thing from our most incredible trip to Paris yet, we’ve rounded up all our adventures in one post – from Brasseries Gabrielle and Valentino’s Zoolander finale to some of our famous (and chic!) front row neighbors. -Jesse
1. What does a fashion stylist who gets photographed everywhere she goes bring to Paris? Here’s the answer: VT Lead Stylist Lisa Marie McComb Shares Top 5 Fashion Week Style Rules
2. Roland Mouret Fall 2015 Show Review: The Roland Mouret fw 2015 collection was pure modern architecture for the woman’s body, celebrating femininity and elegance.
3. Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2015 Show Review + Lisa Marie’s Look: Ann Demeulemeester fw 2015 was a dark and sexy collection from a trio of designers Mirjam van den Akker, Sébastien Meunier and Patrick van Ommeslaeghe. A gothic chapel in an old convent served as the perfect backdrop for the runway show.
4. Lanvin Fall 2015 Show Review: While successfully honoring the history of the brand, Alber Elbaz has breathed new life into it by giving today’s women not only glamour, but real clothes that are easy to wear.
5. Dior Fall 2015 Show Review: The show took place in an ultra modern glass box inside one of the courtyards of the Louvre Museum. A well suited stage for the brand’s perfect mix of classic and modern. Some things we’ll be styling for our clients next fall are the chic coats, beautiful dresses and cool over the knee boots with lucite heels.
6. Céline 2015 Show Review: Some of our favorite pieces from this sleek collection are the tailored dresses, scrunched waist coats and the zebra print bag. Céline never fails to impress!
7. Lisa Marie McComb’s Céline Show Look: What does a girl wear to a Céline show? Something modernist and super chic, muted in colors (Grace and Anna, seated in front of us, seemed to agree.)
8. Giambattista Valli Fall 2015 Show Review: A departure from the expected, Giambattista Valli fw 2015 runway show was a strikingly eclectic mix of late ’60s/early ’70s shapes and mid-century interior fabrics. A little mixology goes a long way… both in cocktails and fashion!
9. Hermès Fall 2015 Show Review: In a brief exchange of opinions after the show, the editor on the other side of me agreed: it was twelve minutes of pure perfection.
10. Chanel Fall 2015 Show Review: As always, Karl Lagerfeld delivers a an unforgettable setting. This year’s Chanel‘s theme, Brasserie Gabrielle, was a fully functional brasserie set inside the Grand Palais.
11. Valentino Fall 2015 Show Review: The runway show had a surreal Game Of Thrones element, which contributed to the perfect balance of sensuality and romanticism.
12. Alexander McQueen Fall 2015 Show Review: Punk meets romance seemed to be the theme with pink, red and black ruffle pieces floating down the runway. McQueen’s signature pairing of leather and lace was also abundant. The details took our breath away!