Ever since I was a child I loved the color green. I was never much of a pink girly girl. The irony of it all is that I was born in a green room. Well, green is back with a vengeance this year! The color of the year is emerald, but I have my eye on a different shade: Electric neon green. And how better to see a burst of lime than in a pair of shoes?
Wear them with a sexy white dress for an evening out, or for Parisian chic, pair them with a navy top and tailored pants.
- Jimmy Choo Lance Neon Patent Leather Sandals $795, netaporter.com
- Stella McCartney Faux Leather and Mesh Wedge Espadrilles $258 (Sale Alert!), netaporter.com
- Dior Haute Couture Neon Pump $810, Blake Chicago
- Manolo Blahnik BB Suede Pointed Toe Pump in Lime Green $595, neimanmarcus.com
- Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Platform Pump $419 (Sale Alert!), barneys.com
- Charlotte Olympia Monacoco Platform Pump $750, charlotteolympia.com