It’s important to think about your shoe wardrobe early in the season to be sure you have first choice in sizes! My clients are already asking me for my favorite shoes for the season, so I lined up all my top picks in this blog post. – Joe
Start with the basics – finding the perfect neutral sneaker is key. The Margielas are great because the bottoms are not white (stay cleaner longer), they are incredibly comfy and have the on-trend feel without trying too hard.
- Strange Matter Clean Low-Top Sneaker, $340
- Harrys Of London Sneakers, $574
- Maison Martin Margiela 22 Sneakers, $470
- Maison Martin Margiela Reflective Low-Top Sneaker, $595
High-tops are perfect for every season. My favorites are in light gray and the right summer neutrals that work with everything in your summer wardrobe.
- Givenchy High Top Ankle Strap Sneaker, $880
- The Generic Man High-Top Sneaker, $325
- Bottega Veneta High-top Sneaker,$750
- Pierre Hardy High-top Sneaker, $795
- Maison Martin Margiela 22 High-top Sneaker, $780
- National Standrard High-top Sneaker, $328
- Pierre Hardy High-top Sneaker With A Stripe, $510
- Converse Hancock VA x Converse Jack Purcell Mid in Mastic, $200
I love the look of a smart lace-up with a summer suit or jeans.
- Grenson Suede Laced Shoes, $430
- Grenson Woven Laced Shoes, $380
- Magnanni Burnished Wing-Tip Lace-Up $525
Slip-ons are a big trend this season, try a neutral or a pop of color!
I love a light, neutral sueded boot or boot alternative in the summer. Wear these with sand, gray or even white Levi’s.