As the holiday season shifts into full throttle, you may find yourself looking for the perfect gifts. To ease some of the pressures, we’re curating our favorites of the season. See all of our gift ideas in one place in our Holiday Shop.
1. Ana Khouri Jane 18-Karat Gold Pearl Ear Cuff, $2800: 2014 was all about the Dior Tribal Earring, but 2015 calls for something new. Ana Khouri has the answer with this gorgeous ear cuff that combines classic elegance of a pearl with the edginess of an ear cuff.
2. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Oxidised Antique Silver Ring, $343: In my past 3 years at VT (and daily exposure to Jesse’s Bottega-filled wardrobe), I have come to appreciate the beauty of the brand’s signature Intrecciato woven leather. If you’re not into splurging on an iconic Intrecciato bag, this ring will make a great gift in the spirit of Bottega.
3. Chloé: Attitudes by Sarah Mower hardcover book by Rizzoli, $85: The ultimate coffee table book for any appreciator of the French fashion house, documenting its history from founder Gaby Aghion to Phobe Philo (my personal favorite!) to the current creative director Clare Waight Keller.
4. Valentino Va Va Voom Shoulder Bag In Ivory, $2245: This stunning Valentino bag channels innocence with its color, and serious confidence with its metallic accents. If you want to spoil your girlfriend, sister or mom this Holiday season – this is it.
5. Gianvito Rossi Cow-Print Haircalf Pumps, $569: Because no woman ever has enough shoes. And because Gianvito Rossi nailed an uber chic yet comfortable enough pump.
6. Le Labo Santal Candle, $47: Even though Le Labo scents are no longer an insider-only thing, I haven’t encountered a candle that smells better than this. This is the main reason I want to keep coming back to The Gramercy Park hotel! Great gift for the home or office.
7. Vita Fede Two Tone Mini Titan Bracelet, $238: This reminds me of Cartier juste un clou bracelet (a big hit among our readers and clients). Only with a modernist, edgy twist (and friendliness towards your wallet).
8. Nike Zoom Pegasus 31 Mesh Sneakers, $115: Let’s be honest, a great pair of Nikes can inspire you to go to the gym more often. These Mesh Pegasus are perfection – comfy and sleek. Because feeling sleek while you work out never hurt anyone.
9. Lemlem Samara Scarf, $95: This lightweight scarf handcrafted by artisans in Ethiopia makes for a great pick-me-up for a resort escape.
12. The Numinous Chakra Sweatshirt: We’ve all see the “Homies” t-shirts, but Ruby Warrington, founder of The Numinous, took it to the next level with her line of sweatshirts that merges the irony of spirituality with high end fashion. Perfect gift for the yogi in your life.
13. Make Your Own Rules Diet by Tara Stiles, $20: Tara Stiles is not only the most influential yoga teacher I’ve had in my life, but also an incredible cook. She made yoga accessible with her first books and her yoga studio, Strala. With her brand new book, Make Your Own Rules Diet, she makes healthy cooking real with this fun, easy to follow cookbook.