As the holiday season shifts into full throttle, you may find yourself looking for the perfect gifts. To ease some of the pressure, we’re curating our favorites of the season. See all of our gift ideas in one place in our Holiday Shop.
1. Smythson Cosmetic Case, $230: Subtle yet chic, this roomy case is the gift for the organized beauty buff in your life.
2. Inez and Vinoodh 18-karat Gold Diamond Rings, $7,075: If you have a special someone in need of a gift for this holiday, these meaningful pieces inspired by the pair’s love might be just what you’re looking for.
3. Monique Pean Diamond Slice Earrings, $22,840: Luxury at its finest–these are statement earrings that are current yet timeless.
4. Lee Savage Broken Space Box Clutch, $2,495: The perfect clutch to go with her New Year’s Eve look.
5. Aurora Lopez Mejia Gold Cuff with Diamonds, Price Upon Request: Aurora’s bespoke jewelry with meaningful messages will please even those who seem to have everything.
6. Celine Modernist Sweater, Price Upon Request: Your avant-garde friend is going to love this warm, versatile sweater. Especially since this camel color can be worn well into spring.
7. Framed Photo of a Rockstar: I came across Rocharchive during my recent trip to Amsterdam. They sell limited edition fine art, music and photography. Perfect gift for a music lover!
8. Halston: Inventing American Fashion Rizzoli Book, $47: Halston is one of the biggest inspirations for all the work that we do. This book about the iconic American designer is a must-have.