As the holiday season shifts into full throttle, you may find yourself looking for the perfect gift for the perfect (or at least incredibly discerning) guy in your life. To ease some of the pressures, here are a few favorites of the season. -Joe
- M De Phocas Lightbulb Pin With Rose Gold Detail, $250. For the natty nerd, brilliant hipster, or daring dandy, I am obsessed with this lightbulb lapel pin available at Moda Operandi.
- Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum Iris Nazarena, $245. I always enjoy wearing a rare fragrance that I ‘cannot recall the name’ of. This new fragrance from our favorite perfumer in NYC is perfect for a man or woman boasting high notes of iris, amber and juniper berry with leather, wood and vetiver base and middle notes. On top of that, the sculptural packaging makes it extra chic.
- Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Bracelet, $195. Who doesn’t love receiving the gift of Bottega? This bracelet is the perfect statement gift at just the right price.
- Anderson Collection Dog Bowls, $30-56. Perfect for the dog lover in your life, this set of bowls will not only take care of your friend, but also cover your friend’s best friend!
- Bonobos The Livingstone Cardigan, $275. Layering is a sophisticated and stylish way to complete your look. This perfect neutral cardigan will likely be his ‘go to’ piece as we move into high winter.
- Louis Vuitton Pégase 55 Roller in Gray, $4350. For the globe trotter, a roller bag is always a life saver and this uber chic Vuitton one will undoubtedly do the job. And did I mention it’s a carry-on?
- Maison Martin Margiela Leather Motorcycle Jacket, $2355. This fall and winter its all about a motorcycle jacket and instead of the basic black, check out this slate blue version.