As we enter the holiday madness, you’re probably looking for the perfect gift for the perfect (or at least incredibly discerning) guy in your life. Fortunately, we’re here to help. Here are a few favorites of the season. -Joe
1. L’Objet Snake Motif Desk Accessories, $135-795: This tray is the perfect gift for the man who has it all. It can be placed bedside for watch, keys, or used on a dresser to display a small collection of favorite fragrances.
2. Bottega Veneta Men’s Woven Leather Gloves, $480: These leather gloves are the ultimate manageable chic indulgence. Form, function and of course, impeccable taste.
3. Barneys Python American Bar: The Artistry of Mixing Drinks, $95: The perfect ‘guy’s guy’ gift – a cocktail recipe book in python. This will not only be incredibly useful but will add a special touch to any man-cave.
4. Stelle Audio Couture Audio Pillars, $299: This chic audio pillar is a favorite for the music lover in your life who also has penchant design. Rose gold is our favorite but there are several options to choose from.
5. Faliero Sarti Oblong Stole, $515: I love this piece because the oblong shape makes it easier to manage if you’re not a natural born stylist who knows how to tie a scarf. The color combo is just the right neutral black/gray with an accent pop.
6. Adopted Python iPhone 5/5s Case, $165: Adopted skin cases are my go-to, combining function with an edgy, cool look.