The key to being ahead of the game with your July 4th style is being patriotic without taking things too literally (or seriously). We’re inspired by the bohemian vibe of Saint Laurent and Sienna Miller this season, and if the Brit it-girl was our client (duh!) and paid a visit to celebrate the Independence day, here’s how we would style her for a weekend in the Hamptons.
Neutral denim is combined with a modernist bikini and a chic wide-brim hat for that perfect “thrown together, put together” look that Miller is known for.
Shop the look while the pieces last (a lot of them are on sale!).
- Saint Laurent Striped Cotton Top
- Saint Laurent Cut-off Denim Shorts
- Ancient Greek Sandals Niove Leather Sandals
- La Perla Kosmos Mesh-Trimmed Triangle Bikini
- The Row Market Tote
- Eugenia Kim Wide-Brimmed Hat
- Cutler and Gross Aviator Style Leather Trimmed Sunglasses
- Aurelie Bidermann Wheat Bracelet