We believe in mixing up high end luxury brands, like Gucci and Hermès, with pieces from Zara, Levi’s and American Apparel. In fact, that’s what a lot of our clients do as well. If there is one person who knows everything about getting a coveted high end look seen on a celebrity for a better price, it’s The Budget Babe. We loved her post on one of the hottest pieces of the season – leather jogging pants, so here’s the repost, with a twist from our stylist Kellye Henton. See the original post on www.thebudgetbabe.com
Elizabeth and James makes a pair of luxe leather jogging pants, available at Shopbop.com for $675.50 (down from $965). These statement-making bottoms are tough and relaxed at the same time.
Celebrity fans of the leather jogging pants trend include Alessandra Ambrosio, who dressed hers down with a sleeveless tee and bow-pumps, and Cassie Ventura, who dressed her joggers up with a mixed material jacket and sexy heels.
To get this look for less, check out Topshop’s faux leather track pants, $76 at Nordstrom.com.
- Cemi Ceri Faux Leather Jogging Pant, $48, Shoptiques.com
- Topshop faux leather track pants $76, nordstrom.com
- Forever 21 Must-Have Faux Leather Joggers $22, forever21.com
- IRO ‘Refilia’ Jacket $325, farfetch.com
- Eddie Borgo Silver-Plated Crystal Arrow Ring $135, theoutnet.com
- LRVT ‘V’ Clutch in Alligator $3475, www.visual-therapy.com/ShopVT
- Elizabeth & James Kacey Leather Pant $346, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Tabitha Simmons Crystal Bailey Pumps $809, barneys.com
- Zara Tank Top with Beaded Straps $30, zara.com