Even though Fall/Winter 2014 fashion weeks are now a distant memory, street style archives are always a great source for seasonal wardrobe inspiration. We recommend that our private clients create Pinterest boards to catalogue their inspirations for easy reference. The boards also help to visualize your look for the season and encourage you to be proactive about getting organized. When you invest time in creating a visual representation of what you want to achieve, the vision often materializes going much further than you can imagine.
We love this simple, chic monochromatic look with an a-line midi skirt, modernist PVC sandals, and a leather bomber for an element of edge. Get the look at your budget with high and low picks from some of our favorite designers – including Lorae Russo, who we collaborate with to create our LRVT luxury accessories and jewelry line.
- Alexander McQueen Quilted Leather Biker Jacket, alexandermcqueen.com
- Gianvito Rossi Leather and PVC pumps, netaporter.com
- Theory Silk Crepe Top, netaporter.com
- Givenchy Flare Bottom Skirt, barneys.com
- Acne Studios Square Frame Acetate Sunglasses, netaporter.com
- Lorae Russo Nest Ring, loraerusso.com
- LRVT ‘V’ Duo Tote/Clutch, visual-therapy.com/shopvt
- ASOS Leather Jacket with Biker Panel Detail, asos.com
- Anya Hindmarch Nevis Zipped Tote, shopbop.com
- Vero Moda Dip Back Blouse, asos.com
- ASOS Midi Skirt In Scuba With Full Pleats, asos.com
- Ray Ban The Wayfarer D-frame Acetate Sunglasses, netaporter.com
- Maria Francesca Pepe Encrusted Triple Band Ring, asos.com
- Stuart Weitzman Seeall Clear-Heel Sandals, shopbop.com