Kate Moss is one of those women who just can’t take a bad photograph. A fashion icon since the 90s, she is as much in demand as she ever has been. Moss’s personal style, a blend between bohemian and rocked out chic, is reflected in her new collection for Topshop, available on NET-A-PORTER. The pieces are inspired by vintage finds and personal favorites from her own wardrobe, and include Kate’s signature leather jacket, little dresses, and of course, a plethora of sequins and fringe. To celebrate the occasion, we’re looking back at Kate Moss’s best style moments.
Facts About Kate Moss VT Loves
1. Moss is a philanthropist: she has supported War Child, charity providing assistance to children in areas of conflict, Cancer Research UK, Elton John AIDS Foundation, Make Poverty History, among others. She has also helped to launch the SamandRuby, a charity that provides funding for the education and shelter of Thai children. The SamandRuby organisation is named after a friend of Moss’s, Samantha Archer Fayet, and her 6-month-old daughter Ruby Rose who were killed by the tsunami while visiting Thailand.
2. She was contributing fashion editor for British Vogue during Fall 2013.
3. Kate’s last full catwalk season was in 2001, when Moss showcased designs for Tom Ford’s debut for Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche.
4. She has a younger sister, Lottie Moss, who made a modeling debut in the April 2014 issue of Teen Vogue.
5. The model has a husband (Jamie Hince, guitarist for The Kills, married on July 1, 2011) and a daughter Lila Grace Moss Hack (born in 2002) with Dazed & Confused editor Jefferson Hack.