Image via Man Repeller
It’s the dead of winter and we’re in the midst of New York Fashion Week, which means it’s the perfect time to spice up our wardrobes with some colorful, attention grabbing pieces.
We know for some it can be intimidating to incorporate color into your usual line up—we’re also guilty of mostly sticking to our black, navy, and white color palettes! The easiest way to pull off bright colors is to go for an entirely monochromatic look like Pandora’s outfit above, or if you’re feeling more adventurous, try mixing prints in the same overall color family.
See some more examples of how to add some color to your look below and shop the post for our favorite colorful pieces available now.
1. Combine Orange with Sky Blue
2. Pair a Cobalt Coat with a Matching Printed Top
3. Try a full on Fuschia Look with a Neutral Coat
5. Vinyl Pants + a Lilac Furry Topper = Chic
6. Wear an Orange Coat with Jeans & Metallic Heels
7. Pair a bright Marigold jacket with a suit & Mules