If there were an official shoe of summer, it would definitely be the espadrille. Whether they are the traditional wedge, your standard flat, or the more unique bootie version, espadrilles will always instantly make an outfit look that much more summery. The best part? They’re not only chic, they’re also incredibly comfortable and perfect for long summer days spent exploring.
We love them so much, we style them with pretty much everything but if you’re still stumped on how to wear them keep scrolling for our list of the 7 chicest ways to incorporate them into your summer lineup.
1. Neutral Romper + White Bag + Espadrille Booties
2. White Maxi Dress + Hoop Earrings + Brown Espadrilles
3. White Tee + Denim Mini + Black Espadrilles + Basket Bag
4. Embroidered Blouse + Cropped Flare Jeans + Brown Wedge Espadrilles
5. White Shirt + Wide Leg Khakis + Neutral Espadrilles + Bucket Bag
6. Navy Printed Dress + Navy Wedge Espadrilles + Basket Bag
7. Navy Sweater + White Jeans + Mini Bag + Red Wedge Espadrilles