Image via Coveteur
Dressing for the holidays can be tricky, especially if you’ve grown tired of sticking to the same formulas—sequins for the third year in a row? Maybe not. The good news is that your tried and true standbys don’t have to be the only options for ringing in the New Year. Wearing all white on New Year’s eve is already a tradition in a few different countries and its one we’re excited to adopt for ourselves.
The color white symbolizes new beginnings, peace, and prosperity—wear it this New Years Eve for a super chic departure from your usual holiday attire. See five different ways to wear this sophisticated look below, and get inspired to welcome 2019 in style.
1. White Maxi + Silver Accessories
2. White Suit + Silky Camisole
3. Sheer White Blouse + Silk Pants + Neutral Booties
4. Angora Sweater + A-Line Skirt + Neutral Pumps
5. White Trench + Wide Leg Pants + Statement Earrings