It all starts with one thought in the morning and it can set the feeling for the rest of your day. That’s why its so important to be aware of how you spend the first hour of your day.
Most of us have heard about the secret by now and know the power of positive affirmations to change and improve our lives. Some days seem to spiral from one bad thing to another while other are a day of one great surprise after another.
Here are 5 suggestions to be on the good vibes roll all day!
- Upon waking up see if you can remember your dreams and make a note. Give gratitude for another day rising.
- Take 10 minutes in bed to listen to your favorite motivational speaker. Suggestions are Abraham Hicks, Tony Robbins, Ram Dass, Ticht Nath Hahn, Alan Watts and the list goes on.
- Do your morning hygiene routine.
- Drink a large glass of warm water with lemon.
- Make yourself your beverage of choice and take a moment to sit down to invite the day in and set an intention for the day. You can sit outside, at your altar, on your sofa anywhere where you feel at peace. Light a candle and set a positive affirmation. Try to feel this intention and how its gone make your feel throughout the day. Sit in that feeling for as long as you want then give thanks and start your day on a positive vibration.
Great morning affirmations:
- Being of service
- Seeing the signs
Take one morning at a time to become the best version of you.
Embrace your journey.