Pulling off a trendy all-white look is easier than you might think. Here are our 5 steps to achieving an optimal all-white look this spring.
1. Switch it up by going for a white pencil skirt with an oversize top.
2. Layer it up on cooler days with a lightweight elegant coat.
3. Elevate the all-white look by mixing textures – leather, perforated cotton, and jacquard will all add interest.
4. Your shades of white don’t have to match perfectly, think tonal and simply make sure they complement each other.
5. Complete the look with neutral accessories or even a pop of color – metallics, snakeskin and color blocking are a all great choices.
- Maiyet Ribbed Jacquard Trench Coat, $1735
- Jimmy Choo Anouk Pointy Toe Pumps, $1350
- Proenza Schouler Perforated Leather Top, $1049
- Fendi Leather Pencil Skirt, $2300
- Céline All Soft Handbag in Mellow Calfskin Cream